Please do not post new content to the SchoolFusion website.
All new postings should be made in Schoolwires.
Please contact the Technology Department if you have any questions.
Key Transportation Services
· Regular home-to-school transportation services
· Transportation services for qualified special needs and 504 students
· Essential transportation services resulting from student overflow
· Temporary transportation services for McKinney-Vento homeless students
· Transportation services in support of Cal-Safe parenting students
· Transportation services involving school activity trips and athletic contests
· General maintenance of District vehicles and fuel powered equipment
Bus Drivers Wanted
Drivers Wanted - contact the Transportation Department at (909) 628-1201 ext. 1525 between the hours of 7:30 - 4:30 for more information.
School Bus Facts
On average, Chino Valley Unified School District Drivers safely transport a whopping 575,000 students, 700,000 miles annually. The yellow school bus is without a doubt the single safest mode of student transportation to and from school and school activities. According to the National Safety Council, school buses are:
• 172 times safer than the family car
• 8 times safer than passenger trains
• 8 times safer than scheduled airlines
• 4 times safer than intercity transit buses